Comprehensive Services Total Flexibility
DDB offers a sophisticated approach to preconstruction and project management to ensure smooth and successful project delivery.
- Expert guidance through the identification of project objectives and constraints
- Creation of a project & buy-out schedule that meets your unique project needs
- Identification and potential release of long-lead items
- Identification of efficiencies options to reduce project cost and duration
DDB has expansive general contracting capabilities and can take on projects of virtually any scale. No matter the size, your project is always supported by experienced and knowledgeable field supervision and labor.
- Unlike most firms our size, we also employ expert trades in-house, allowing us to self-perform many elements of your project – a significant advantage in accurately predicting project timeline and costs, and controlling quality.
- Leveraging sophisticated project management tools and industry best practices, we maximize the efficiency of your project and ensure you always have clarity on where your project stands.
- We maintain an extensive network of quality subcontractors to ensure we can deliver the expertise your project needs on time and within budget.
DDB’s expert design-build services eliminate the inefficiencies and hassle of a typical design-bid-build construction process. Together, we can help you take your vision from concept to reality and get the most value from your investment.
- We offer full design-build capabilities, including schematic design, design development, engineering, contracting documents, construction and maintenance guidance.
- We deliver results that support your project goals and reflect a deep understanding of the needs of the end-user.
- We also offer full engineering services through our partner companies, including civil engineering, geotechnical engineering, structural engineering, mechanical engineering, and lectrical engineering & plumbing
Whether you’re a start-up building out your first office or an established company ready for the next phase of growth, you want a construction partner you can trust to execute your project on time and on budget. With DDB, you get experienced professionals invested in your success.
We’ve earned a reputation for going above and beyond for our clients. Regardless of the size of your project, you get the same high level of attention to detail and personal involvement of our leadership team. We take the time to understand your goals and the functionality you need, and collaboratively come up with solutions that help you get the most out of your space.
From large-scale tenant improvement and renovation to ground-up construction, no project is too complex – in fact, the more unusual or complicated the project, they more we shine. Our team has experience executing design for some of the most esteemed commercial architects on the market and building out spaces for a variety of uses, including, but not limited to:
Production & light industrial facilities, single tenant headquarters, multi-tenant office buildings, creative office spaces, food and beverage.
Industry SpecialtiesMixed-Use & Multifamily
At DDB, we bring the expertise, the resources and the experience to get your multifamily or mixed-use project completed on time and within budget.
There is an art to phasing multifamily and mixed-use projects for maximum efficiency. With DDB, you get a team who understands how to create a seamless experience from start to finish. Over the last two decades, our team members have successfully delivered large-scale mixed-use and multifamily complexes all over Southern California. We know the ins and outs of working with cities and municipalities and the unique code requirements that come with a given use.
And all of that expertise is at your fingertips at a fraction of the cost of a large general contractor.
Unlike many firms our size, we employ an expert team of quality craftsmen in-house, so we’re not beholden to the increasingly competitive sub-contractor market. Our in-house craftsmen are capable of performing a number of the tasks typically farmed out to a sub-contractor on a multifamily or mixed-use project. Having these resources in-house allows us to more accurately predict the time and cost it will take to complete your job.
Industry SpecialtiesStructural & Seismic
Drawing on our background in structural concrete and steel, DDB has earned a reputation for the skill we bring to executing complex structural work and seismic retrofitting.
We can meet concrete and steel construction requirements for new construction as well as provide structural concrete/steel repair services for existing structures.
When it comes to ensuring your property is in compliance with California’s seismic retrofitting ordinances, you need a partner who understands how to complete quality work quickly, cost effectively and with minimal interventions or disruptions for your tenants. DDB is that partner. We have decades of experience executing the necessary work to bring your property into compliance with maximum efficiency.
Industry SpecialtiesEducational & Institutional
Our team has experience delivering projects for Southern California’s most esteemed educational institutions – from pre-K to higher education. We understand the unique security, safety and end-user considerations that come with working in a campus setting, and bring the expertise to deliver next-generation educational environments with precision and care.
When you work with DDB, our process is intentionally personal. Our leadership team is directly involved in overseeing a highly tailored approach to each project, and our team goes above and beyond to deliver the healthiest and safest environment possible.
Our work reflects a deep consideration for the experience of the people who work and learn in your space. We take the time to get to know you – to understand the needs of your educators, students, administrators and staff. Then we can proactively work with your design team to maximize its efficiency, quality and durability – all while minimizing disruption to normal operations.